Friday, April 15, 2005

After 53 days

Assalamualaikum..

After 53 days ignoring my blog, now I do come back with a new look and a new dream....Yatie, I'm not photocoping you in using the butterfly ok but butterfly signifies many things in my life....

I love butterfly so much...as we could see, butterfly before it be as beauty as it is...it has to struggle so much for that. The spirit that it has, inspired me and make me realized that there is nothing we could achieve without struggling for it.

After some times, I believed that if we want to be loved and appreciated, we should love and appreciate others. If in returns, they did hurt us back...it is enough for us to know that Allah would always love and appreciate us with His Love and His Mercy.

There is something that I want to share here...On the 14th April 2005, there was some tragedy happened in which, there were two International Student of MMU passed away because of an accident. The accident was at KM227, North-South Highway at about 10.30 a.m. There were five of them and there other three now are in a stable condition. I went to see their bodies in Hospital Tampin but once I got there, I did not have courage to go and look at them..Both of them were a very good students and loved to smile...May Allah Bless them in all their life and May their soul rest in peace....Al-Fatihah..

I need to go back now as I was in the office since morning...Wish me luck guys...I gonna have my test this Sunday....

Wassalam...
Tanpa kita sedari, hari ini akan jadi semalam dan esok akan menjadi hari ini...

No comments: