Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dua hari di KL

Assalamualaikum wbt..

After a long time, I managed to go to KL and spent some time with my beloved friends. Haven't meet them for quite a long time..I guess, the last time we met was during the Sarah's wedding. Most of them are still the same...maintaining the same "size" but yet, becoming more beautiful..ihiks...

So, I went to KL on Saturday morning by bus (I guess this might be the last journey to KL alone by bus..). Mentioning about bus..huh, I had a few bad experiences with the buses..Well, once arrived..I have to take LRT to go to Masjid Jamek as Shima was waiting for me there. I walked from Pudu to the Plaza Rakyat station and after buying the ticket, I got confuse...oh, my...which side that should I wait.....after looking around, then I remembered..yess....the right side....

Then, I was there..I could see Shima was waiting for me...and she wore MMU shirt...wow, I thought I am the only ex- student who like to wear MMU shirt...ehehehe....So, we went to Masjid India...and performed the prayer there. After that...it's shopping time........and Shima did bully me...she asked me to bring along the "big" bag as well... then, after a while, mar came and we did shopping together....phew, I thought Shima and Mar just wanna accompanied me..but then, Mar was the one who bought a lot of tudungss....

Ops...I think I wanna stop first...I am very sleepy and need to rest.....btw, I am going back to Kedah tomorrow's nite...yeehaaa...wanna see my newly born nephew..Nur Fadillah Zawana....

Until then, see yaaa....


Tanpa kita sedari, hari ini akan jadi semalam dan esok akan menjadi hari ini...

No comments: