Assalamualaikum and good day
wah, it is already 2.09 a.m. and I'm still sitting in front of the pc..I cannot close my eyes and just sleep...I feel sooo tired and exhausted but, I cannot sleep. What am I doing now...if you wish to know, I'm in the midst of approving the graduates' reversal of insurance invoice. I have to do for about few hundreds and the ICEMS took me sooo long in approving only around 20 students...erm, luckily I will not be going to Intercampus tomorrow or else, I will sleep my whole journey to Cyberjaya and might be during the Intercampus itself.
Well, next week will be a hectic week for me as I have to be in Cyberjaya campus for the whole week as well as the weekend and yet, still have to settle all of my works by this weekend. I will be on holiday for almost 2 weeks + 1 week. So, hopefully, whoever that will replace me can cater any problems occur.
How about my preparation about my big day? I am sooo thankfull to my mother, sisters, bro, niece and nephews..They help me a lot..I just need to give them a call from Melaka and they will try to settle it in my hometown. Meanwhile, in Melaka...we are in the process of distributing the invitation card..and for the students, I am so sorry...tak perasan dah start cuti...
So, when will I go back to Kedah? It will be on 14th August 2006 and my ceremony will be on 19th August, the akad will be on 18th August and on 17th August, we are going to have a khatam Al-Quran ceremony...
Therefore, I am sincerely inviting all of my friends, juniors, students, staffs of MMU to attend my ceremony. Sorry if I do not send any cards, I am busy with the convocation and preparation of my wedding ceremony.
By then..thanks and good night....
No comments:
Post a Comment