Monday, January 17, 2005

17 Januari 2005

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Alhamdulillah, hari ini aku masih diizinkan Allah untuk menghirup udaraNya serta melihat keindahan alamNya..Beberapa hari ini, aku terasa hidupku yang agak terumbang- ambing sebelum ini telah kembali pulih...Aku benar- benar bersyukur padaMu, Ya Allah kerana perhatian dan kasih sayangMu...

Aku yang masih di opis ketika ini terasa tenang walaupun yang sebenarnya begitu banyak masalah yang membelenggu diri. Namun, aku yakin bahawa setiap masalah yang datang adalah satu ujian bagi aku agar aku menjadi lebih tabah dan matang di masa hadapan....Masalah yang tak pernah lenyap dari hidup aku sejak aku mula mengenali erti kehidupan sebenar, masalah yang bukannya hanya menjadi masalah aku sendiri malah masalah yang menyusahkan insan-insan yang paling aku sayangi di dunia yang fana ini. Hanya doa kepadaMu ya Allah yang mampu aku hadiahkan kepada kedua-dua ibu bapaku....

Well, swipe out all the problemss thing....now come to what will I do end of this week...Erm....first, I will have some slight changes in my life where I will be a student again...gosh! MMU student, once again??? ehehehe, anything...pls pray for my success..even though now I am preparing myself to be a student again, but I still put some efforts to get a permanent status here in MMU. I don't know whether I am good enough to be promoted but at least I tried my best....The registration of MBA would be on 20 January and the first class will be started on 23 January..WHATT??? This means that I will not going back to Kedah to celebrate my hari raya...huhuhuh :( This is the first time and yet I don't know whether I am strong enough to be here, in Melaka while listening to the takbir....Hopefully I won't cry during that time....But thank to Allah because there will be my other housemates who do not going back as well and during the evening, there will be someone to be with me celebrating Hari Raya..Thank you, thank you so much for the attention....

13 January 2005 was a very memorable day to me....On that day, I knew and I realized that I am very² lucky..He loves the surprises that I made and the gifts I gave him.....

Well...now, I am waiting for students to come and do some preparation for the Sports Fiesta in MMU which will be held on 30 January 2005...(erm..someone's birthday, I guess) It is 10.12 p.m. and now, I am still in my office. Last few weeks were a very hectic weeks as I HAVE TO COVER OTHER PEOPLE WORKS....How come there is a staff in MMU who did not know how to do his works???? erm...ntahla...but at least, I am happy because I gained much experiences...

Tanpa kita sedari, hari ini akan jadi semalam dan esok akan menjadi hari ini...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

slama ni maz dtg x meninggalkan jejak. so kali ni maz tingalkan laa tpk kaki kat cni :D

huhu, cumey nyer kakak buat suprise utk 'org tu'! comel comel comelll!!! :D kawen laa cpt2 kak. org x sabar nak tgk kakak kawen ni ;)

kakak, thanks 4 everything :)

-maz-

Dwen said...

post a comment? no comment heheheh... oyop... :P