Monday, January 31, 2005

simple poem...

Thank you for being
My only true love, you are,
And also you’re love back,
That stretches so far.

Thank you for letting me,
Have your heart, to share,
For I can see in your eyes,
Our love reflected there.

Thank you for sheltering me,
Under your angelic wings,
For when you look into my eyes,
My heart, with love sings.

Thanks for endless thought,
In many love gifts and treats,
And for sharing your heart,
Love and kisses surely sweet.

Thank you for holding me
Lovingly in your arms
And whispering sweet nothings,
When we’re lost in loves charms.

Thank you for sharing the many,
Happy cherished times,
And for all of your kisses,
Sweeter than I can define.

Thank you for listening,
To what I have, here to say,
And most especially, thank you,
For being my true love, today.

No comments: