Monday, March 20, 2006

sedikit update

Assalamualaikum wbt....

Ingatkan berjaya untuk selalu mengupdate blog ini, tapi nampaknya usaha ini kurang mendatangkan hasil disebabkan oleh bebanan tugas, study dan juga kesihatan yang kurang baik...namun begitu, Alhamdulillah sekarang nampaknya keadaan back to normal....

First and foremost, I would like to congratulate Suziana for having such a cute baby....Congratulations, Suzi..!! So, who's next? Nad or Dayang? Wish you guys the best of luck...May Allah Bless you.....Not to forget, Abby and Yana too who had married on 19th March 2006. Sorry for could not make it, I have to work..

Recently, it was a very tough time for me...no rest for almost every weekend and have to work until night everyday....until sometimes I am quite afraid...I am afraid if I work just because I have to do so..but not because of I love to do it...I am also feel like I want to drop my subject for this module but then, I tried to go through and finally, I come to almost the end of the module. The final exam is next week and I hope that I could pass it. The subject taken is quite hard because my lecturer who is also the Associate Dean of FOM as well as the co-ordinator of MBA subject, gave us 4 to 5 assignments every week.

So, few weeks ago were the MMU Open Day. For this year, MMU was having 4 times of the Open Day and I have to be on duty for each and every Open Day. Thanks to Allah that the Open Day has ended last week and after this, I might have a little bit of free time on Saturday. There was also a College Festive programme be organized in the last two weeks and Alhamdulillah, everything ran smoothly even we had a hard time during a few days before the event.

Erm...then, last weekend was the PSP....for this time, we have divided it to 4 sessions..1st- timer, 2nd- timer, 3rd-timer and 4th and above..Luckily, there were many fascilitators that came to help...too chee...tingkiu and terrima kasih daun keladi, sem depan jumpa lagi...ehehehe, itu pun kalau masih saya yang organize...buat apa saya susah- susah lagi kan...kaunselor dah ada..biarlah dia buat keje dia...buat apa saya nak rajin- rajin buatkan keje orang....dahla asyik2 dok kena kaber keje org...dan yang paling tak patutnye, keje orrg lain...tapi yg kena marah, kena bambu....saya lak! ini sudah tidak adil..huh..tapi takpe...bawak- bawak bersabar....yang baik jadikan tauladan, yag buruk jadikan sempadan.....

adakah ini sedikit update seperti tajuknye...ehehe..pepandai la judge....jumpa lagi di lain lembaran...semoga jari ini masih tega untuk mengetuk papan kekunci di hadapan ini....yosshhhh~



No comments: